Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Monday 21st September: I forward a comprehensive package of risk assessment to Joanne Belcher, and her reply the following day suggests we are fine. She has no real power other than to ensure we are complying with the necessary H&S procedures. Hi-5s risk assessment is very comprehensive.

I also call Richard Gant, and he's excellent, offering a 50% share of any donation we may wish to offer; we agree a probably offer of £500, but will hold it in reserve rather than offer up front.

On another matter I contact Robin Bickers, ask if we can meet over the next two weeks. He's too busy this week, too busy event to agree a date, definitely not engaged, maybe upset with my paper, who knows. Need another strategy to handle him and his programme committee. He's also the only one who has not replied regarding November 3rd Officers meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment