Saturday, 30 August 2014

Tuesday 26th August: Early meet with the boys this week, including Paul Mills after I invite him along. It seems the lady from the Dogs Trust did a good job, as did Mike, standing in for me. My omission of apologies seems to have caused plenty of mirth, but what didn't was yet another poor meal, and surly service.

We conclude it is time to do something about it, but we cannot just go ahead without involving Robin, and so I have arranged a one-to-one session with him next week. I want to cover this issue as well as the shape of the 2015 programme.

Robin has sent out a slightly strange email, have just noticed that next year is our 40th anniversary, and had anyone got any ideas. Two or three responses, but this again needs to be something we establish a process for, and one that ideally involves all club members.

It seems that the Parent Carer BBQ went well, and albeit a Community Service event, we generated nearly £100 in donations, plus Charles was ably supported by Mike, Paul and several others, including Adam Lowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment