Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Monday 27th October: Further contact from David Lovering; his perspective is that it's sad, but he's not surprised. He feels that Robin was never prepared to engage with the Officers, and that he's a private person. David says he will contact Robin before our meeting next Monday.

Coffee with Charles and Mike, and a good chance to talk things through. Charles's advice is to endeavour to damp things down, and I agree two things. Firstly I will contact Mike Crosland, who had been elected Vice Chairman of the Programme Committee and invite him along to our Nov 3rd meeting.

I then send an email to all members letting them know of Robin's decision. I also phone Robin, who unfortunately hasn't received the letter I sent yet, I hope he does Tuesday.

Bob Lucas calles an impromptu meeting of the remainder of the Programme Committee for Wednesday at The Lord Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment