Wednesday 29th October: I meet Judit and she tells me that The Whipper is again without a manager, Wendy not having been seen since pay day. As well as that, even though they have withdrawn her redundancy, Judit is so hacked off she is leaving to set up her own cleaning business.
I meet a lovely lady, Lion Sue Denton, Loughborough IPP, and District Liaison Officer for Youth. I'm interested in Young Leaders in Service, and she fills me in with the process. Nothing unexpected here but we cover some other ground and I get a few ideas.
Sue will be with us on February 4th 2015, presenting to our regular meeting.
In the evening Mike, Brian and I test some lighting and a generator along the drive, I think all will be well, especially now as the weather forecast has improved.
In the evening Mike, Brian and I test some lighting and a generator along the drive, I think all will be well, especially now as the weather forecast has improved.
No comments:
Post a Comment